Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Crema
Let’s “taco ‘bout” the best way to Vegan Meal Prep. These Roasted Cauliflower Tacos are the perfect way to spice up your meal. We love this recipe because it makes a lot of tacos, and you can always convert it into a taco bowl which is just as tasty!
*Your girl is all about protein, so I served these tacos with a brown rice & quinoa mix and black beans.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp of taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp of Sports Research MCT Oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice (1 lime)
- Corn tortillas
- Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup of Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with taco seasoning, MCT Oil, and lime juice.
- Spread seasoned cauliflower on a large baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender with crispy edges.
- While cauliflower is roasting, prepare avocado crema by placing all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Warm tortillas and add cauliflower with shredded cabbage and fresh cilantro. Top with avocado crema and enjoy!