Greek Chicken Bowl with Crispy Chickpeas Meal Prep Recipe
Fitness trainer Abby Pollock shows us how to meal prep like a chef. With her Greek chicken bowl recipe, Abby shows us that meal prepping healthy foods can be simple, delicious and good for you!
GREEK CHICKEN BOWL WITH CRISPY CHICKPEAS
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Ingredients: Crispy Chickpeas
- 15oz can Chickpeas (rinsed & dried)
- 2 tbsp. SR MCT Oil
- .5 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Spice Mix
Ingredients: Greek Bowl
- 1.5 cup Cooked Quinoa
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken Breast (shredded)
- 16 oz. Grape Tomatoes (cut lengthwise)
- 1 bag Baby Arugula
- Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
- .5 cup Tzatziki
METHOD - Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with SR MCT Oil and sprinkle with salt. Use a spatula to get an even coat and spread the chickpeas.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, moving the chickpeas around every 10 minutes, until the chickpeas are golden brown and appear dry. Remove from oven sprinkle the spice mix over the chickpeas. Stir to evenly coat.
Divide quinoa into 5 bowls. Arrange chicken, tomatoes, arugula and chickpeas over the quinoa. Top with a scoop of tzatziki.
Follow Abby on Instagram @abby