Rainbow Collard Green Wraps
Looking for a healthy way to taste the rainbow? We've got you covered. Put the Skittles aside and crunch into these tasty Rainbow Collard Green Wraps. Grab your favorite colorful veggies and get chopping! The best part of this recipe is the dipping sauce featuring our Organic MCT Oil. We can't think of a better way to soak in the spring sunshine.
1 cup purple cabbage, thinly chopped
1 carrot, ribboned (with peeler)
1 bunch collard greens, thicker stems removed
1/2 cucumber, chopped into 3-4 inch sticks
1 handful cilantro
1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, chopped into 3-4 inch sticks
Sesame seeds, for topping
For the dipping sauce:
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp honey
3 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp SR® Organic MCT Oil
2 tbsp minced fresh ginger root
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tsp sesame oil
- Prepare your dipping sauce. Add all ingredients into a bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Prepare the veggie ingredients and set aside.
- Prepare the collard green wraps by removing the thick stem. Fill a sauté pan (large enough to fit the collard green leaves when laying flat) with ½ inch of water. Bring water to a slight boil and add the collard green leaves to the water and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Promptly remove from the pan and place into a bowl of ice water to stop them from cooking. Remove from ice bath and pat dry.
- Lay out collard green wrap, fill with veggies and wrap tightly like a burrito.
- Enjoy cut in half or whole and dip them into the delicious sauce.
Would you try this? Share your feedback with us @sportsresearch !