Pumpkin Spice Dalgona Coffee
Move over PSL, Pumpkin Spice Dalgona is the new drink of the fall season. We've been dying to try the trendy new whipped coffee that everyone is obsessing about, but we realized there was one thing missing: a boost of SR Collagen. This spice-tastic coffee drink is simple, requires very few ingredients, and gives you all the cozy vibes to complement the fall season. Long story short, Pumpkin Spice Dalgona coffee is the perfect pick-me up you need to try this autumn.
- 1 scoop or packet of SR Unflavored Collagen
- 4 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 4 tbsp boiling water
- Almond milk
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- Add instant coffee, sugar, collagen, pumpkin spice and boiling water to a bowl
- Using a hand mixer, beat for 3-4 minutes or until mixture is stiff and lightens in color
- Pour 16 oz of milk into a measuring glass and whisk in pumpkin puree until smooth
- Pour milk evenly into two glasses with cubed ice
- Top each glass with foam mixture
- Use a spoon or straw to mix all together
- Dust the top with pumpkin spice before drinking!