Matcha Collagen Marshmallows
It’s the Holiday season! You’re cozied up by the fire, wrapped in a fuzzy blanket… but something is missing. Ah yes, the classic winter favorite- hot chocolate. If you’re looking for the latest on elevating your desserts this winter, look no further. Inspired by Snixy Kitchen, you can now make Christmas Tree shaped marshmallows, upgraded with our SR Matcha Collagen Peptides. Who doesn’t love adding a kick of protein and matcha green tea benefits to your hot cocoa?
We tested out this one out in the SR Kitchen and it is a super fun recipe to make with your kiddos or loved ones. Say hello to your new Holiday favorite, coming to a kitchen near you ;).
½ cup Powdered Sugar
¼ cup + 2 tsp SR Matcha Collagen Peptides, divided
¾ ounces Unflavored Gelatin
1 cup Cold Water
1 ½ cup Sugar
1 cup Agave
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp Salt
- Sift together Powdered Sugar and 2 tsp of SR Matcha Collagen.
- Lightly spray 10x15 baking sheet, line with parchment paper and dust with a bit of the SR Matcha Collagen and Powdered Sugar mixture.
- In a mixer, whisk together the Powdered Gelatin and ½ cup of Cold Water and let sit.
- In a saucepan, combine Agave, Sugar and ½ cup of Water and cook on medium high heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Continue to cook the syrup mixture until it reaches 240F and remove from heat.
- Turn mixer on low and slowly pour in the syrup mixture into the gelatin mixture.
- Add ¼ cup of SR Matcha Collagen, Vanilla and Salt to the mixture. Mix on high speed for 15 minutes until the mixture triples in size.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking sheet and let sit uncovered overnight.
- Once mixture has firmed, dust with more SR Matcha Collagen and Powdered Sugar mixture.
- Cut with a lightly oiled cookie cutter.
- Add more SR Matcha Collagen and Powdered Sugar to prevent from sticking.
- Serve with your favorite hot chocolate recipe or add it to your morning coffee for a special holiday treat.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days.