Fourth of July Parfait
Looking for some independence in the kitchen? We may be biased, but these red, white, and blue parfaits might just be the most delicious and nutritious Fourth of July snack in America.
-1/4 cup fresh blueberries
-1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
-1/2 cup yogurt of your choice
-1 scoop Collagen Peptides
-1/4 cup granola
1. Mix Collagen Peptides in your yogurt of choice.
2. Layer bottom of glass with sliced strawberries.
3. Next, layer with a couple spoonfuls of your collagen yogurt.
4. Then, add a layer of granola.
5. Lastly, add a layer of your fresh blueberries.
6. Repeat layers until you reach the top of your glass.