Egg Wraps with Avocado Pesto
A low carb take on the popular Spinach + Feta Wrap from Starbucks featuring a delicious Avocado Pesto made with our SR Organic MCT Oil? Yes, please! Trust us, once you make them, you’re not going to want to stop. This is a great recipe to add to your meal prep Sunday’s.
For the Wrap:
(Makes abound 3 wraps)
6 Eggs, divided
3 tbsp Milk, divided
¼ cup Sun Dried Tomato
3 tbsp Feta
½ cup Spinach, cooked
2 tbsp Chives, chopped
S+P to taste
For the Pesto:
(Makes about ⅓ cup)
Fresh Parsley, about a handful
Fresh Basil, about a handful
3 tbsp SR Organic MCT Oil
1 Garlic Clove
Salt (to taste)
- Prepare the pesto. Put all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend. Set aside. The amount yields more than enough for three wraps. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Place 8-inch pan over medium-low heat.
- Whisk two eggs, a tbsp of milk and a dash of salt in a small bowl.
- Spray pan with cooking spray to keep egg from sticking.
- Pour in egg and cook on one side until a majority of the egg is cooked.
- Once most of the egg is cooked, flip over the egg and cook for an additional minute or so, until the egg is cooked thoroughly.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for the other two wraps.
- Prepare the wraps by spreading the pesto first. Then top with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, feta and chopped chives.
- Fold the wrap or roll it up and enjoy!