Baked Feta Pasta
In case you missed the viral baked Feta Pasta trend on Tik Tok, we're bringing it back to enjoy for the chilly season. Grab your favorite pasta ingredients and our Organic MCT Oil for a delicious, comfort meal that you'll want to start making on a regular basis. You can throw this together for an easy week night dinner or an evening get together.
12 oz pasta of choice
2 pints of cherry tomatoes
8 oz block of feta cheese
Zest of ½ a lemon
¼ cup packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
½ tsp Himalayan salt
½ tbsp dried oregano
Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place tomatoes and garlic in an oven safe baking dish and nestle the block of feta cheese in the middle of the dish. Drizzle atop Organic MCT Oil and toss tomatoes until well combined. Season with salt, pepper, oregano and lemon zest.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tomatoes burst.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta and reserve ¼ cup of pasta water to incorporate if needed.
- Remove the dish from the oven. Remove the cooked garlic cloves and mince with a knife. Toss in fresh basil and minced garlic.
- Add in cooked pasta and toss everything together until well combined.
- Top with parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes and serve warm.
Have you tried the baked feta pasta trend? Stitch or duet your creation with us on Tik Tok!