Move Over Pumpkin Spice, Golden Milk is the New Flavor of Fall
What is Golden Milk?
Traditionally, golden milk is an ancient Ayurvedic recipe made of turmeric, ginger, coconut (milk or cream), black pepper or other spices, and sometimes honey. This healthy, invigorating beverage has been made from scratch for centuries. Golden milk has become an essential with its rich, creamy taste and fundamental components.
Sports Research has made an easy to use, powder form of Golden Milk that is Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Keto Certified. Our unique, non-dairy blend is made with energy-dense coconut MCTs and prebiotic acacia. SR®Golden Milk provides a higher concentration of Turmeric Curcuminoids and Ginger Gingerols than you can get from herbal spices at the grocery store. We love this product because it can be easily incorporated into any part of your day!
Here’s How SR®Golden Milk Can Become a Part of your Daily Routine
Looking for the perfect way to kickstart your morning? Add a scoop of Golden Milk to your oatmeal, muffins, or latte. We love adding a scoop of SR®Golden Milk into Overnight Oats. Perfect for meal prep and easy to customize toppings!
Golden Milk Oatmeal
- Add 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop of SR®Golden Milk, 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup water into a microwavable safe bowl.
- When ready to eat, add your favorite toppings- we love adding banana, blueberries, granola, pecans, organic bee pollen and shredded coconut.
When you are needing to refuel and add a little boost of energy to your day, SR® Golden Milk is a perfect mix-in. Add it to your smoothie bowl, energy bites, or a shaker cup for a quick fix. We love blending a scoop of Golden Milk into a smoothie. This smooth, refreshing drink will become your new staple.
Golden Milk Smoothie
- Blend together frozen mango chunks, banana, greek or non-dairy yogurt, your choice of milk, and 1 scoop of SR®Golden Milk into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Cozy up and wind down your day with the creamy taste of SR®Golden Milk. Add a scoop to make a latte, a cozy tea, or a warm autumn soup. Making Golden Milk a part of your nighttime ritual is essential for surviving the winter season. We love crafting a Golden Milk Latte. All you need now is a fuzzy blanket and a good movie.
Golden Milk Chai Latte
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot or kettle.
- Turn off heat and add Chai Tea bags and let steep.
- Remove tea bags and pour into a glass air-tight container
- Steam or warm your favorite milk and add chai concentrate.
- Whisk in 1 scoop of SR®Golden Milk